All fine art images seen on this blog are available for purchase. Contact me for pricing: LisaLVitale@aol.com


Thursday, September 9, 2010

Torii's Engagement and Bridal Sitting

One of our classmates, Torii, agreed to model for me for my engagement portrait assignment (no, she is not actually engaged). We decided to go ahead and make it a bridal sitting as well, since she looked extra pretty with her hair up. Thanks Torii!


This pose looked even prettier in sepia tone.


Loving the cute red shoes under the traditional white gown.





















^This is the pose I used for my engagement assignment.

















Having a little fun with the pretty lady in red!








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always Lisa,the shots from down town turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Work Lisa. I love the sepia toned image. It works well with her pose and the dress.

    ReplyDelete