All fine art images seen on this blog are available for purchase. Contact me for pricing: LisaLVitale@aol.com


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fur Babies!

Here are my little crittters....




















^ This is Precious, she's my baby girl. A Jack Russell with more energy than any dog should ever have!






















^ Blaze is our "foster dog." She actually belong to my son, Michael, but lives with us for now. She is the most affectionate dog ever, but not necessarily the smartest!

















^ Boo is my little old lady. She is 16 years old and still going strong. She continues to bring much love and joy to my life!















^ This is a photo that took many years to capture. Right place and right time, finally. It's a giant yawn, after one of her dozen or so cat naps of the day.

2 comments: