All fine art images seen on this blog are available for purchase. Contact me for pricing: LisaLVitale@aol.com


Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cali: Making the Light Beautiful!

Images that I captured for our "windowlight" assignment. A million thank you's to the lovely and talented Miss Cali Lowdermilk http://photobycali.blogspot.com/ for taking time out of her crazy schedule to come model for me. I have been wanting to photograph this beauty for over a year. Let me know what you think....































































^ My class submission

2 comments:

  1. I love the different looks. The lighting is beautiful and it all works well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like God's light still can't be beat by Canon. HaHa. Great job. Just shows what happens when you gave a beautiful model and a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete