All fine art images seen on this blog are available for purchase. Contact me for pricing: LisaLVitale@aol.com


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getting Creative with Alexis

My newest assignment in Professional Portraiture was to make a image in any style and subject that I desired. I decided it was time to play my trump card and I called a beautiful young lady that I have been wanting to photograph for quite some time. I was just waiting for the right assignment and this was it! We had a wonderful time shooting in various locations around town and she was a trooper despite the heat and all of my requests. A special thank you to Alexis' mom and my wonderful assistant for the day, Jennifer!



This is my personal favorite from our session and is the image I submitted for assignment.






We caught the light peeking through the bridge just as the sun was setting.













































3 comments:

  1. Love that second to last shot with the blue sky, blue dress and white building. Something about those two colors being the only two in the pic - it just looks SO good! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is such a beautiful girl! I am really glad i got to assist you Lisa! I really like the way the shots turned out! love that we got to the bridge in time for that "sweet light" good work! I look forward to seeing more of your portraiture (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the one with the pink shirt.

    ReplyDelete