All fine art images seen on this blog are available for purchase. Contact me for pricing: LisaLVitale@aol.com


Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nature Photography

These are a few images captured during a recent trip to the Smoky Mountains, NC. There are so many beautiful things this time of year, it reminds me of why I love photography so much! Photos were taken with my Canon 30D.



24-105mm Canon Lens
f/6.3 shutter 1/100th second ISO 250





70-200mm Canon Lens
f/6.3 shutter 1/800th second ISO 200

6 comments:

  1. I really really like the second one! Nice work Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise when it's been in the 20's. Great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This almost looks like a French watercolor painting from the renaissance. If it wasn't for the sharpness I would have no idea this was a photograph. Great depth of field and it really has great composition. I would hang this on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous. great job on these. i love the colors and you captured the butterfly beautifully composition wise. Great job!

    ReplyDelete