All fine art images seen on this blog are available for purchase. Contact me for pricing: LisaLVitale@aol.com


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bridal Portraits with Maria

When my model wasn't able to make our appointment I did what many photography students do, I went and grabbed a classmate! This is Maria and she was gracious enough to help me out in a pinch. Many thanks to Maria for giving up some of her busy day to help me while looking beautiful with almost no effort at all.

The following images were captured with a Canon 30D, using a 17-40mm lens.

f/5.6 shutter 1/100 ISO 125




f/5.6 shutter 1/100 ISO 125




f/5.6 shutter 1/100 ISO 125

This is my setup, per instructors request.
f/5.6 shutter 1/100 ISO 125

3 comments:

  1. that dress is amazing. I might have to take that for my model for this weekend! I really love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you:) i enjoyed being your model..i'd love to help anytime!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete